Greetings from Pastor James L. Johnson:
It has been a joy and privilege to serve you as the Director of Home Missions since I started in my new role in November 2018.
AFLC Home Missions is a missionary-sending agency, focused on winning souls, making disciples, and starting free and living congregations. Our call is to help AFLC congregations plant new churches. We are looking for prayer partners, fellow workers, donors, and church planters who want to volunteer or join one of our new churches as tent-making partners or members. We are open to partnering with individual congregations and AFLC districts which would answer the call to start new gatherings and congregations themselves. We want to be a resource and encouragement to our AFLC body to help that happen.
Can you help us?
Thank you for your prayers and support. We are so thankful for you.
May God's blessing be upon you as you serve,
Pastor Jim Johnson
A quick and convenient way to update your congregation on the current work going on in Home Missions. Download the bulletin inserts by clicking the images below.
TEN WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- Join us in prayer! Sign up for our weekly email newsletter called, Knee Mail, to get the latest updates.
- Invite Home Missions to share a presentation at your church by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Ship quilts up to Alaska, or help supply items need for The Net by purchasing items off the Alaska Registry.
- Ask how your church could get involved by coming alongside a church plant.
- Support our AFLC Home Missions church starts financially.
- Like our Facebook page and share it with your friends.
- Apply for a matching "Seed Grant" to financially support a new church start.
- Volunteer at The Net in Alaska next summer.
- Consider being a Church Planting Assistant.
- Pray for more missionary pastors to join us in our work.
Videos are a great way to visually connect your congregation with the work of Home Missions. The short videos below are easy to download and can be shared with your congregation, Bible Study group, or Sunday School.